Marketing Web Designer
- Redwood City
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Heather Farrin
- Designs html prototypes, visual interfaces, and interaction of web-based applications.
- Designs and evaluates visual human interfaces utilizing user-centered design principles.
- Implements the user interface design.
- Works with the product development team to design online user experiences.
- Ensures user experience is formulated to achieve the goals of the online entity.
- May require a bachelor's degree with at least 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Works under general supervision; typically reports to a manager.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.