Our dynamic crew of community engagement managers, content strategists, product marketers, and event planners are responsible for shaping the program and making it known to those who can benefit most. We seek fellow team members who are as inspired as we are to make a difference.
As a program operations manager, you will have a unique opportunity to build and oversee the logistics, program schedule, and registration processes for the program. This will be a cross-functional and collaborative role, requiring you to stay on top of many operational and programmatic details, while aligning with various internal stakeholders and teams.
- Oversee all logistics, scheduling, and operational aspects of a digital skills training program.
- Work directly with our website marketing team or vendor to build out the registration process on a microsite platform and align with on-site registration & user experience.
- Manage inbound requests from internal and external partners to incorporate potential new content into the program.
- Work effectively across several teams and stakeholders to optimize traffic and audience flow.
- Manage volunteer preparations and engagement.
- Report on key trends and learnings on a regular cadence for ongoing curriculum iterations.
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, 5 years relevant work experience).
- 4+ years experience working in program management, site operations, and cross-functional project management.
- Ability to effectively manage and streamline information across multiple docs and microsites.
- Outstanding organizational, project management, and communication skills.
- Ability to identify, interpret, and prioritize business requests and deliver under tight deadlines.
- Flexible, positive, and cool under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.