- Cupertino, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Jennie Brandon
The ideal talent for this assignment with Aquent's Client:
- Strong proficiency in writing and reading
- Background or experience in writing and communications (either work experience or education in writing, journalism, media, communications, public relations, etc)
- Interest in media and the intersection of music, tech, and culture
- Survey news cycles on a daily basis and throughout the day (will include early mornings)
- Compose daily coverage reports and weekly reports for executives and other team members
- Continuously scan and flag competitor coverage and culturally relevant news cycles for the Client
- Help write and edit press releases, media alerts, as well and product and executive briefs
- Highlight where The Client's products, campaigns, events, and brand initiatives can appear in the media cycle
- Share key insights on the evolving media landscape with the greater team
- Help develop and maintain miscellaneous documents that support the PR team: product timelines, running list of coverage highlights about the company and per product, etc.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
Here are some more things you can expect:
- Wi-fi equipped shuttle service
- Free parking
- Onsite cafeteria
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)