Aquent's Fortune 500 client is looking for a Project Specialist to work a 4-month contract, with strong potential to extend, on-location for 40 hours/week, in Framingham, MA.
This is a more entry-level role, responsible for supporting all aspects of the coupon process at the Client.
- Management of coupon requests, set up, QA, testing, troubleshooting and performance reporting - this requires managing multiple weeks of coupons in various phases of production each week.
- Work cross functionally in a support position across marketing, merchandising, systems support and customer service teams.
- Responsibilities may flex to include support of other promotional operations execution functions, such as: 1. weekly email and site offers (submissions QA, proof review) and 2. personalized receipt offers (campaign set up, QA and testing).
- Must be able to manage several responsibilities at the same time and able to maintain composure, a positive attitude and the spirit of partnership even when under pressure would be a great fit.
- 1-2 years of experience in project management or generalist marketing
Previous work experience in a high-volume, fast-paced, competing priority environment is a MAJOR plus
- Attention to detail (thoroughness, accuracy)
- Strong organization and communication skills (written, oral)
- Comfort and ability to work cross functionally within a large organization
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Bachelor’s degree or work experience that demonstrates comparable abilities