Key Accountabilities Other duties may be assigned:
• Manages and communicates the creation, tracking, and delivery of product assets and copy to support he Brand design team and direct revenue targets.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent computer skills, including working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint). MS Access and Adobe Photoshop knowledge a plus.
• Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
• Excellent project management skills
• Strong attention to detail
• High degree of internet savvy, with a curiosity and enthusiasm for digital and media trends
• Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to build successful relationships within a team and cross-functionally.
• Ability to exercise good judgment and effectively use decision making skills, confidently handling ambiguous situations and/or issues that may arise.
• Ability to effectively present information to an individual or group, both written and verbally.
• Ability to work independently (particularly in the absence of supervisor) and be a solution-based thinker.
• A passion for sports and an interest in the athletic industry and trends and/or athletic product lines preferred.
• Design Studio and agency background experience
• Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university.
• A minimum of two years related experience.
• Proficiency with MS Office Suite including MS Access and working with systems/application.
• Adobe Creative Suite and content management systems preferred.