- Round Rock, TX
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Jennifer Richey
Aquent's Client has an immediate opening for a rock star marketing contractor to join the team. We are looking for a highly organized marketer who excels at interpersonal relationships, possesses a passion for gaming, and understands how to tell a story in social media. This role will be responsible for managing and executing marketing activations. To achieve this, they will work with internal and external partners to build a content and marketing activation calendar that enables us to seamlessly incorporate our partnerships into our brand story.
Day to Day Activities:
- Gaming Partnerships
- Execute marketing activations--including content, media and experiential--to maximize our strategic partnerships
- Provide operational support for partners, including: contracts, payments, hardware, information sharing, meeting scheduling, etc.
- Social Media Planning
- Gather social media inputs from external partners and cross-functional business partners
- Organize a social media calendar incorporating product, partnership and brand stories to prioritize and organize our public-facing story
- Coordinate with social media and owned media vehicle leads to organize execution
- Bachelor's degree and 3+ years of marketing or related experience; social media experience and/or gaming industry experience preferred
- Gaming and technology expertise required; understanding of gaming market and culture preferred
- Experience working with creative and advertising agencies
- Experience working with external business partners
- Strong eye for detail, as well as the ability to focus on the big picture
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
Our client offers so much! Work in a corporate setting for a major technology company, but have the feeling that you’re in an agency. How do they do that? Check this out:
They offer flexible schedules to promote work/life balance. Need to pick drop the kids off at school before getting in? No worries! They get it!
They understand that although you’re freelancing, you’re still interested in growing your career path. They invest in learning & promote creativity on their projects, teams, and with individuals. Freelancers are included in things like team off-sites. Not something you see every day!
They recognize freelancers as members of their teams who are helping to get the same projects across the finish line. There’s no separation here. You’re part of the team! They’ll tend to offer up permanent conversion to most freelancers after an extended period of freelance.
They encourage growth beyond your job title. They understand that value comes from growth, and the growth is a 360 degree thing. Interested in enhancing your current skill set with complementary skills? This is the place! They allow work on projects outside your core competencies, in order to build new strengths.
Have no fear that you’ll fit in here. They make it work, and accept you as part of the team!