One of our top entertainment clients based in DC is looking to hire an Email Marketing Specialist for a 6 month assignment offering W2 pay and a generous benefits package.
The Email Marketing Specialist will create and deploy complex and varied email campaigns with responsibilities including but not limited to configuration, testing, deployment and tracking of batch and triggered email programs on behalf of the company's various editorial and business divisions.
We’re looking for someone who has strong attention to detail, is adept at multi-tasking and is able to excel in a fast-paced environment with limited supervision. Additionally, the ideal candidate has working knowledge of email marketing technology and related tools (HTML, ExactTarget, Responsys, SilverPop, Marketo, etc.) and is proficient with MS Office.
· Set-up, test, deploy, and monitor email campaigns (generally managing about 10 campaigns at a time in various stages)
· Deploy Error-free campaigns; delivery of all planned campaigns on time and to specifications.
· Refine email campaigns by editing HTML (minor editing, not full email coding)
· Prior to launch, confirm email campaigns render properly in prevalent browsers, ensuring an optimal customer experience, and mitigating risk of spam traps.
· Resulting in an optimal customer experience by ensuring the emails look correct and perform as expected; clicks to website from email are tracked appropriately, allowing correct attribution to email and improved customer targeting based on website click data.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field, with at least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Ability to multitask, work quickly, self-manage troubleshooting of campaign elements
- Proficient with MS Office
- Proficient/skilled in the use of email tools, ExactTarget, Responsys, SilverPop, Marketo, etc.
- Working knowledge of HTML and website or email content management systems
- Must be a detail- and process-oriented, efficient, dependable and a collaborative team player
- Should thrive working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment