- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Courtney Schaefer
Using your background in Education and Growth Marketing for 12+ months at a Fortune 500 multi-national tech company in NY, you will design our marketing efforts to drive at scale, adoption of Applied Digital Skills amongst our core audiences of Middle/High School and Adult Educators. You will execute your growth strategy across a number of known channels (paid media, social media, email marketing) as well as develop new methods for acquisition. As a growth specialist within Marketing, you will be a subject matter expert and strategic thinker, shaping the future of one of our core programs.
Additional Role Description:
This role will require you to work closely with a cross-functional team including education engineering, product and content development, marketing, policy, legal, media, and creative agencies.
Our primary end user is Educators (MS/HS and Adult Ed). This role will require knowledge of these audiences, as well as their motivating factors when it comes to product adoption.
- Drive at scale growth, retention, and conversion of Applied Digital Skills users - helping educators and learners to discover our product, sign up and leverage our curriculum, and stay engaged with our program.
- Design, conduct, and analyze experiments to determine the most impactful marketing and in-product design strategies.
- Deliver measurable impact in making our marketing efforts more efficient and effective.
- Leverage tested marketing channels and define new acquisition channels based on your expertise within the market.
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- 6+ years of experience in user acquisition, engagement, and/or retention.
- 6+ years of experience in growth marketing, preferably in the education space
- Problem solving, analytical skills, entrepreneurial and collaborative spirit, and sound business judgment.
- Experience with product marketing, growth marketing, product management
- Product marketing experience, with a demonstrated ability to utilize insights and data.
- Demonstrated talent at building collaborative partnerships with product teams.
- Strong ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally across all levels of management, and work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: