Our top education client is looking to hire a Senior Program Coordinator for an upcoming project. This will be a 6 month assignment offering W2 pay and a generous benefits package.
This person will assist in the daily coordination of projects including:
- Preparing and maintaining projects plans, budgets, and staffing requirements.
- Performs some administrative tasks such as arranging meetings, developing agendas, and preparing progress reports.
- Schedule meetings with multiple people, very strong in both google calendar and outlook.
- Posting meeting items and results and other communications on internal sites.
- Be understanding on communications and how to properly send them out
- Strong in interpersonal skills
- Note taker and good with follow up
- Bachelors Degree
- 3-5 years experience