- Pasadena, CA
- Job Terms:
- $40 hourly DOE
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Alex McGhee
Digital Product Owner/Digital Project Manager
- The Digital Product Owner/Digital Project Manager supports digital communications and oversees the development and display of content on the internal portals and external website
- The Digital Technology Consultant/Product Owner is responsible for overseeing and participating in the creation and management of digital content, supporting search capabilities (including SEO/SEM) and providing expertise for our clients digital information architecture.
- She/he develops and implements web-based content and search architecture, and leads the strategic planning (including the selection of tools for content management and search) necessary to produce robust web management capabilities for use by the KPSOM team.
- Among other responsibilities, she/he will create and implement the content management system, search engine, information architecture, metadata, and taxonomy model; define and publish authorship capabilities and approval workflows; and provide oversight for these domains.
- Essential Responsibilities:
- Collaborates on content management assignments of diverse and complex scope, focusing primarily on website production support.
- Partners with our clients marketing and IT department to develop digital business requirements and user acceptance testing.
- Works with SOM content/product owner(s) and communications team members. Defines and maintains content capabilities (including content taxonomies, metadata schemas, template libraries, tools for simplifying content contribution, and content workflows) to realize the digital content strategy.
- Provides support to the content architect and our clients IT group to clarify and develop defined capabilities.
- Aligns content management capabilities to support the technical framework of the KPSOM website, as well as emerging content and search needs.
- Organizes content management system configuration files and, when necessary, assists with change management around deployments and updates.
- Provides internal training on content systems and processes.
- Stakeholder engagement
- Overseeing/Project managing technical resources (i.e developers)
- Bachelor's degree-Preferred in related field, such as computer science.
- Additional Requirements:
- Experience contributing to and integrating content management systems.
- Project Management experience
- Agile experience is a plus
- Proficiency in coding to the latest SEO and accessibility standards.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent troubleshooting, time management, and communication skills. Must effectively communicate with the strategy, design, data, and back-end teams to interpret and execute designs correctly.
- Ability to be extremely detail-oriented.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handle uncertainty, and navigate institutional/interpersonal politics.
- Ability to work with indirectly coordinated development teams.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with Adobe AEM and Wordpress..
Taking a position with our client gets you in with a leader in its field.
Our client is a five-star medical provider who, as an innovator, was the first in their industry to offer electronic health records. They’re constantly on the forefront of innovation in the healthcare field, both for their technical advances as well as for their community involvement. Volunteerism and community service are critical components of their approach to improving the general health in all of their neighborhoods.
Our client practices what they preach, and has a strong commitment to work-life balance and a healthy lifestyle. On many of their campuses you can find fitness centers, walking paths, as well as volleyball and basketball courts. Stay healthy while developing your career path!
Aquent places talented writers, digital designers and user experience candidates, as well as editorial candidates with this market leader every day in one of a number of locations throughout California We’ve had the benefit of twenty years of experience placing talent at this company and there is an extensive network of talent here, not only actively working for Aquent, but also now senior members of the organization who have been converted to permanent employees over the years.