- Sunnyvale, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Corey King
- Overall demand generation planning.
- Promotion calendar and campaign planning.
- Programs budgeting.
- Developing creative assets and tools.
- Manage and execute programs.
- Campaign performance tracking.
- Planning and run awareness initiatives
- Strong organizational skills, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, and work efficiently in a high-paced environment.
- Managing presence at IT industry events
- Liaising with/briefing speakers and working with PMMs to devise event agendas based on team's objectives
- Managing the device library and process for loaning devices to the team for summits and other events
- Managing the events calendar and identifying new opportunities
- Budget management for events and processing contracts with vendors
- Working with the brand to create the look and feel at events, such as onsite booths
- Ensuring we have a good follow-up process for leads, and event reporting so we can track impact.
- 3-5 years business marketing experience
- 3-5 years events management
- Proficient with G Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and project manager skills
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: