- Boulder, CO
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Ryan Stipes
As a video specialist you will work with a group of experienced instructional designers to create training. You will work alongside Instructional Designers, Curriculum Managers, and Subject Matter Experts to create engaging training programs targeting users and call center vendors around the world. Depending on the project your work will be a combination of motion graphics, screencast, and live action.
- Portfolio of experience working on motion graphics and training content
- Ability to develop compelling narratives and visuals
- Proficient with Adobe After Effects
- Proficient with Adobe Premiere
- Proficient with Adobe Illustrator and creating own graphics when necessary
- Experience mixing audio and recording own voice overs
- Experience filming live subjects
- Experience with screencast recording on camtasia or similar programs
- Ability to bring learning objectives to life into content that could otherwise be seen as boring
- BA/BS degree in media production or related discipline
- Comfortable with professional cinema cameras
- Experience on set
- Comfortable organizing and owning the video interview process
- Experience working on training or with instructional designers
- Experience lighting, directing, and filming interviews
- Deep understanding of cinematography
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: