Looking for a talented, passionate designer to work on some high-profile, awesome app design opportunities. Length of experience not as important as quality of work/portfolio. You'll be working in a fun team on some really interesting projects in an agile, fast paced environment. You'll be expected to have a firm grasp of the old classics. (Photoshop/Illustrator), and if you have experience with Adobe XD that's great as well, but not a prereq. Experience with other tools is a bonus. You'll be working with developers to build your designs so experience with the designer-developer workflow is also a bonus but you won't be expected to write any code. I look forward to hearing from you!
We are the partner side of the group – We work with several major companies who we want to build for the larger SW org!
- Directs and designs overall ""look and feel"" of software applications, web sites/applications and print media.
- Development of integrated brand strategy, visual design concepts, product attributes, and iconography.
- Evaluates and acquires imaging content.
- May oversee production artists, designers, vendors and contractors..
- Must be highly proficient with interactive design technologies, software or web applications.
- Fluency with standard and dynamic design software packages (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc) required.
- Strong communication skills along with ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment required.
- Must have strong attention to detail and be able to work as a team player.
- Portfolio review required. Bachelor's degree in Design, Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Industrial Design or related area required.
- A combination of education and experience may substitute for a Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years experience (but flexible on experience – depending on portfolio)
- Preferred: Working with developers on building apps from a design perspective, experience with user flows and information architecture (systems level thinking)
- Looking for: fast iterative work to meet deadlines, high level of polish in order to minimize many versions (reduced if possible), working well with team, agile.