Seeking a Digital Marketing Change Management Project Manager who will be representative for the the fulfillment of business requirements and business budgets. The project manager provides feedback on major deviations in timelines, costs and/or resources Project Sponsor, IT Project Manager, and other key stakeholders.
Responsible for scheduling and keeping track of benefit realization related tasks (e.g. checking impact of scope changes vs business case, setting up organizational change management according to business case) during project execution.
Tracks and reports risks, assumptions, issues, and dependencies. Analyzes and prepares risk mitigation tactics.
Also participates on the business project team leading and consulting on specialized tasks. Reports to the Business Process Owner.
Operates as the Organizational Change Manger acting as the business & end-user advocate.
• Advisor to project teams and change agents;
• Anticipating, mitigating, monitoring and tracking human responses to change;
• Develops, maintain and ensure execution of change plans to support the achievements of program objective. This includes:
• Sponsorship, business engagement and organization readiness
• Stakeholder and process owner management and communications
• Change Management Risk and Mitigation
• Development of workforce transition strategy
• Organizational design strategy and plans
• Program communication and transition plan
Develops and deploys the US communications strategy
Sets up logistics for any US communications events
Localizes global communications
• Directs and manages Change Management resources assigned to the program
Skills and qualifications
• A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
• Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent active listening skills
• Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
• Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
• Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
• Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
• Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
• Forward looking with a holistic approach
• Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
• Problem solving and root cause identification skills
• Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
• Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
• Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
• Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
• Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
• Project management certification or designation required
• Change management certification or designation desired