- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Jennifer Torrens
Large Media and Entertainment brand in Hollywood, CA is seeking an AV Producer to join their Marketing Operations team. This is a 2-3 month temporary position. Not likely to convert to perm.
Our client is shaping the future of global entertainment, bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content. The Marketing Operations team is focused on establishing a global operational center-of-excellence for cross-functional project management, creative production and localization of marketing campaigns.
To support their global expansion, Marketing Operations is looking for an AV Producer to join the team. In this role, you would be responsible for managing the finishing and localization production processes of AV Marketing campaigns. You understand Marketing Finishing and Localization workflows and excel in managing a large volume of assets in a high-speed, high-performance environment. You are a force of calm and good judgment as well as an adaptable person who revels in change.
- Finish and Localize Marketing AV assets for our Global Marketing, Regional Marketing and PR teams.
- Own day-to-day communication and escalation with external production agencies in order to efficiently manage finishing and localization initiatives.
- Plan and manage internal and external AV production communication and workflow, ensuring effective exchange of campaign information and asset deliverables.
- Oversee creative post projects from end-to-end. Shepherd scope, budget and overall production resources.
- 8+ of AV Servicing in an entertainment studio, post-production house or creative agency
- Expert knowledge of Marketing campaign workflows, including understanding the creative and production process for AV assets.
- Fluent in AV types and formats while understanding the fundamentals of assets management, servicing and trafficking.
- Proficient in Localization workflows, including graphic packages, subtitling and dubbing of short-content marketing and/or pr materials.
- Experience managing a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, with diverse geographically dispersed teams.
- You are passionate and curious about all aspects of av marketing creative and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
- You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!
Love television and movies? With over 9 million streaming customers in 100+ different countries, our client is shaping the future of global entertainment. They are focused on bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by creating and promoting original and exclusive content.
- A self-starter
- Naturally curious
- Able to quickly adapt to change
- Always looking for new ways improve
Then this could be the right opportunity for you!
Working for our client, you’ll enjoy
- A creative and fast-paced atmosphere
- Opportunities to work on industry leading projects
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks catered daily
- Commuter shuttles
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by Aquent
- 401k Plan
- 24-hours Paid Sick Leave in CA
- Perks & Discounts at leading major retailers