- Orlando, FL
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Audra Kemmerling
- This is an 18 Month temporary assignment
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US as W2 employee
Our Fortune 500 Tourism & Hospitality Client is seeking a Merchandise Coordinator to their project team in Kissimmee, FL. If selected as Merchandise Coordinator you would provide support for future merchandise buys based on historical buys, reoccurring buys and current inventory levels. Responsible for reviewing stock to sales ratios and conducting research as needed for other merchandising staff. May require a bachelor's degree.
• Maintain the department line list and new development worksheets. Communicate assortment changes, drops and adds cross-functionally.
• Attend and actively participate in weekly department team meetings as requested, coming prepared to talk about timeline management, sample approval statuses, any shipping issues, Item Set Up Delays, and weekly item and category performance.
• Review weekly sales performance at a Division/Site/Department/Class/SKU level within the assigned area of responsibility. Produce and assist with any departmental, divisional or company reports in preparation for weekly business reviews.
• Assist Merchandiser with market research by gathering data, including pricing, competitive photos and other information as needed. Attend competitive and trend shopping trips as a learning experience while maintaining documentation of information and results.
• Prepare product samples and CADs for presentations and line reviews, including assisting with set up of both visual and electronic product displays. Maintain the visual display and organization of the category showroom.
• Manage coordination of samples (receiving and shipping). Provide an initial review of samples for Merchandisers; communicate comments to vendors, as applicable.
• Assist with other Merchandising team projects as needed.
Working here gives you the opportunity to have an affect on digital projects designed make people happy!
This team is responsible for the successful operation, and round-the-clock monitoring of sites and apps that provide connections and enhancements to multiple magical travel destinations globally. Think that sounds exciting? Well, that’s just the beginning!
We have an almost 30 year history of placing candidates with top notch skills with this client, to help push their digital initiatives to the cutting edge. Even as a freelancer here, you’ll see and do things you’d not have access to otherwise.
Feel like a kid again by working on things you’ve grown up seeing at a distance, and dreaming about one day having access to! This is the job you take when you can still remember saying “I want to do that when I grow up!”
As a freelancer with this media & entertainment company, you’ll work with the biggest brands, and most recognizable products and events in the world.
Have a happy, upbeat attitude? That, combined with a cutting-edge digital skill set makes you the perfect consideration for conversion to full-time, if the opportunity arises. It’s been known to happen!
- Merchandising experience is required
- Product development or that type of field is ideal
- Will be assisting merchandise team with product buying, communication with vendors, documenting and creating powerpoint decks.
- Should have a passion for product development and merchandising.
- Product development, timing, setting up items in system, working with vendors to get information to set up items.
- Work with business partners on sourcing and planning.
- This team's focus is specific to toys- experience with toys is not required.
- Microsoft programs, Words, Excel, Outlook - required