- Columbus, OH
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Haley Smith
We are looking for a creative a seasoned, resourceful and inspired Design Strategist to envision and develop the technology-enabled customer experiences for Chase. The ideal candidate will bring a customer obsessed mindset to driving change, innovation, and development through the organization. They will have led teams through complex service design programs, and will have demonstrated success across the full product lifecycle from pre-concept, through development to launch.
• Envision service concepts across a variety of platforms, developing comprehensive journey maps, service blueprints, and iterative physical and digital prototypes.
• Work hands-on with internal teams and external consultants, to deliver inspiring and actionable designs that consider customer desirability, technical feasibility and business needs.
• Develop, scope and lead service design programs, collaboratively with our internal partners including Digital and the Consumer and Community Bank business.
• Masterful with Design Thinking methodology and process, can participate and contribute to new methods and offerings.
• Adept at translating insights from user research, and synthesizing them into actionable design principles and concepts.
• Can work independently with intelligent initiative, and collaborate easily and productively with teams.
• Ability to quickly understand the needs of our internal clients and partners, especially as they relate to who their users are and what questions they need to have answered.
• Proven experience collaborating cross-functionally, and influencing outcomes.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to clearly and effectively present concepts and justify design decisions.
• Strong visualization skills a plus (sketching, 3D CAD, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.).
The opportunity is with the service design innovation lab for branch innovation at an Enterprise fintech. This company is leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. They serve nearly half of America's households with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing.
• Adept and empathic human-centered designer, creative thinker and thought leader, who can conceive and articulate service experiences that consider physical and digital interactions – with a portfolio that includes a breadth of work.
• 8+ years of experience with user experience, service design, design thinking and/or design research.
• Experience with design consultancy on projects that encompass both brick and mortar retail and UX design, and/or an in-house role within a hospitality or retail business.
• Degree in Design Research, Strategy or Planning, Interaction Design, Industrial Design, or relevant experience, with a strong track record.
• Experience thriving in a fast-paced, collaborative, cross-disciplinary and geographically dispersed environment.