Our Fortune 500 client, a leader in banking technology, is seeking an Graphic Production Designer for their internal marketing team in their Wilmington, DE location. This Graphic Production Designer opportunity is a maternity leave of 4+ months, 40 hours a week, health benefits and 401K offered.
The Production Graphics team provides creative services for direct mail collateral for credit card services team. The team is accountable for working with internal partners and business stakeholders to execute requests for new or modified marketing creative and executing marketing campaigns as part of the Consumer and Community Bank.
Key focus areas for Graphic Production Designer role include:
• Develop and maintain department Procedures and Job Aids.
• Participate in Production Graphics team peer to peer quality reviews.
• Provide business analysis support for process improvements and special projects as assigned
• Support end to end process delivery
• Performs basic development work on less complex system and/or file modifications or portions of new applications
• Participates in impact assessments and analytics of functions
• Maintains programs through to successful implementation by identifying and/or correcting audit fails
• Participate in maintenance releases and wellness checks
• May act as point of contact for Technicians in procedure and quality control issues
Graphic Production Designer Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree with 2-4 years related experience.
• Demonstrated ability to elicit, analyze, and communicate business needs, and translate into operational requirements.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously