- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Corey King
- Help prepare designs and presentations for executive meetings.
- Assist with the production of mockups and designs to help explore potential product ideas and design directions (under the direction of a design lead).
- Help to define the user model and user interface for new and existing products and features.
- Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Gauge the usability of new and existing products, and making constructive suggestions for change.
- Strong interaction and/or visual design skills
- 3 years experience as an Interaction Designer or Visual Designer or a solid academic background in design or related field
- Demonstrated experience in designing usable web-based and/or native mobile interfaces
- Excellent leadership, communication, and teamwork skills
- Experience working on an e-commerce website or application
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: