- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Corey King
We’re looking for a strategic, dynamic, brand marketing manager with excellent communication skills to help build the brand, and its wide range of products and solutions. This brand consists of a wide range of world-class cloud computing solutions.
In this role, you’ll work with a range of internal stakeholders across product marketing, engineering, sales, PR, web, and other teams to develop strategies and execute high-impact brand initiatives and campaigns. We’re looking for an experienced marketer with a passion for technology, strong brand strategy instincts, and outstanding creative judgment to help build the brand and show what our products can do.
You will be expected to be a doer as well as a thinker, who does not settle for the expected and conventional.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6+ years leading brand and/or product marketing at a technology company, preferably working on cloud-based products.
- Experience planning, developing, and executing brand and product campaigns and programs.
- A marketing leader with exceptional experience translating breakthrough strategies to world-class campaigns, programs, and activations.
- Brand storyteller with excellent written and oral communication with demonstrated ability to craft and deliver compelling brand and product narratives.
- Strategic mindset with creative vision and comfort with technical products & topics.
- Strong project & agency management skills and experience, including managing external branding and creative agencies across a wide range of assets and formats
- Strong product marketing expertise, with proven experience working closely with product, engineering, IT, and developers.
- Knowledge of cloud computing infrastructure, application development, data analytics, and machine learning a plus.
- Lead brand management, including providing strategic and tactical guidance for all brand programs, naming requests, and creative reviews for campaigns and initiatives.
- Field all potential reputation risks for the brand, in close partnership with PR and product marketing.
- Track key awareness & perception metrics through brand tracker and other resources.
- Help lead end-to-end global marketing projects for the brand team, including planning, creative development, execution, budget management, and measurement.
- Support a cross-functional project, to define brand architecture, clarifying the roles and relationships of the brands and products within the portfolio.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: