We are looking for a Marketing Professional with experience at an agency writing creative briefs!
- Builds demand generation plan for all products within a segment.
- Utilizes knowledge of all product lines within a segment to create and manage product launch and transition plans.
- Manages product demand plan throughout entire product and customer life cycle.
- Manages demand plan to prevent excess lead times as well as shortage/excess production levels.
- Identifies, evaluates, and recommends marketing opportunities consistent with product line objectives.
Actual Title: Creative Insights Advisor
The creative insights advisor will be responsible for ensuring the creative team is fully briefed, driven by data, informed by best practices, and able to articulate creative strategy and repeat successes. The ultimate outcome for this role is providing the creative team with a clearly defined brief that contains concise information on the product, audience, and strategy so that they can develop creative ideas applicable to the media channels that will promote the idea most effectively.
The ideal candidate will be able to chase input to formulate a customer-driven creative approach through SME interviews, analyst reports, sales interviews, customer interviews, and research insights. The creative insights advisor will ingest messaging, distill and interpret input across the team to clarify and simplify, read and summarize all content to proactively recommend storylines and educate creative team on pitfalls and focus areas.
This role will be responsible for ensuring creative direction is on target and well-received in market by conducting and analyzing creative tests of concepts, copy, assets, etc. Role will also manage messaging tests, concept tests, focus groups, all things research for data-driven creative. The role requires the ability to document the creative approach to explain why we do what we do and make the work repeatable and scalable.
- 8-10 years of experience working in marketing communications or advertising environments as creative strategist, account planner, messaging strategist, copywriter, or related position
- Track record of comprehensive creative plans that have been executed with proven results
- Superb communication skills – the ability to clearly articulate (in large group settings as well as one-on-one) verbally and in writing — the strategy and goals of the creative as well as the specific contribution of the creative efforts
- Experience creating messaging, positioning, strategies for business to business technology companies, specifically enterprise technology if possible
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Copywriting, editing, positioning
- Excellent research and analytical thinking skills
- Creative and able to think around problems, distill information, and provide clear creative feedback
- Strong presentation skills
- Able to meet tight deadlines with succinct thinking
- Agency background, account planner role strongly encouraged
- Background in PR/global communications a plus