Our biotech client in San Diego is looking for a Creative Project Manager to act as liaison between account services and individual contributors in the internal agency, clearly communicating expectations to each group.
RESPONSIBILITIES (include, but not limited to):
- Determine resource requirements based on project specifications.
- Use sound judgment in all project communications and make sure that key stakeholders are apprised of project activities in a timely manner.
- Identify the need to engage external vendors to augment internal resources when needed.
- Use Workfront to track and report on program progress, risks, milestones, and other metrics.
- Establish and maintain a usable and well-communicated schedule that identifies when each task will be performed, dependencies between tasks, and who will perform each task.
- Resolve or escalate issues promptly to minimize impact to timeline, quality, and budget. If a project is in jeopardy, create contingency plans with input from key team members and implement a revised project schedule or scope.
- Facilitate reviews and help hold the agency accountable for delivering on-strategy, on-brand, high-quality assets that will deliver intended business results.
- Coordinate with other project managers to develop consistent management practices and ensure effective support for marketing objectives.
- Use Workfront to manage ~30 concurrent programs totaling ~250 multichannel assets
- Assign internal or external resources appropriately and manage workloads
- Adjust resources and projects to meet aggressive deadlines under changing conditions
- Apply best practices for effective and efficient project management and reporting
- Communicate clearly, promptly, and appropriately about projects and processes
- Manage the review and approval process
- Transfer and post files and tool kits for execution by partners in the regions and other areas
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to simplify internal processes
- Extremely detailed oriented and organized
- Expert-level knowledge of PM Software
- Experience managing day-to-day operations for marketing deliverables
- 5+ years project-management experience