- Richmond, VA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Cassandra Beard
AQUENT is looking for an exceptional Technical Writer to join a unique team in Richmond, VA! We are looking for 5+ years of experience in a corporate technical writing capacity.
Why as a Technical Writer would you be interested in this role?
- Your work will be for a Fortune 30 company that was just reviewed as one of the Top 30 places to work by Forbes.
- This will be a highly visible role where you will use and develop company practices and procedures – you will make an impact here!
- You will have the opportunity to partner with multiple stakeholders, working in a fast-paced, fun environment.
A day in the life:
- Develop, maintain, manage, and deliver technical information or documentation to the appropriate audiences in the appropriate company standard formats via print and online mediums.
- Working directly with systems analysts and developers, you will write and edit program and system documentation, user manuals, training courses and procedures.
- Utilize presentations, word processing, and Web authoring applications, you will use and develop company practices and procedures for multiple work streams.
If you have these experiences and skills, you will be as the successful Technical Writer:
- At least 5 years of corporate technical writing experience
- Experience working on multiple systems in parallel fashion; Lean/Agile experience preferred
- Coordinating others work while managing multiple work streams
- Deep knowledge of diverse technologies and new/current architectures
- Demonstrated an ability to work with multiple clients and strong consensus building skills
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
Subsidized health and dental benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
Access to free online courses via AQUENT’s Gymnasium and Lynda.com to develop your skills
We reward for referrals! Who do you know? http://aquent.us/rewards/