AQUENT is seeking for a strong, dynamic Program Manager, who is a self-started, able to think through and problem solver, with the ability to negotiate with confident and say NO!. The selected Program Manager will represent the Franchise Development as the lead Business Program Manager in the SAFe Agile product development methodology.
He/She is also required to manage a division wide technology roadmap, to work with and manage the technology teams that build off of requirements identified and developed in support of the new global LFI Technology Product development team located in Purchase, NY & O’Fallon, MI.
This is a 1 year assignment, 40hr per week, onsite. For the right talent, based on performance and budget this could be a potential contract-to-hire role.
Other responsibilities include:
- Master in Agile, software development lifecycle (analysis, design, build/create, test and implement), ALM, MS Outlook
- Communicate and gain consensus with global stakeholders
- Be the advocate for our business partners while managing the development teams building out our platforms and programs
- Recommend and negotiate project prioritization amongst all LFI technology projects
- Gain proficiency of all the underlying LFI programs, processes and technology
- Lead Franchise Development in the design, communication, and delivery of product development plans consistent with LFI strategy
- Drive efforts to integrate asset management discipline into PME framework and customer onboarding processes for new company wide product development and business expansion initiatives.
- Create product team facing collateral to communicate new program rollout including process and procedures to support internal and external education and adoption
- Develop, deliver and maintain robust product and process documentation
- Manage and prioritize BAU and reporting requests
- Demonstrated ability in product development and roadmap planning skills
- Demonstrated ability to support regional or global initiatives with flexibility of work schedule to communicate globally
- Strong proficiency in Agile development methodology
- Strong understanding of PME product development
- A Self Starter who is organized, and has strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to identify potential roadblocks and solutions and escalate as appropriate
- Maintain strong, positive working relationships at all functional levels essential and effectively collaborate in a team environment
- Process improvement experience, Six Sigma and PMO certifications are all a plus
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply and send your resume in MS Word format to Rdavenport@aquent.com for immediate consideration. (No Phone Calls Please)