Large Media and Entertainment brand in Silver Spring, MD is seeking an Associate Producer to join their team. This is a 1-year temporary role with the possibility of extending.
- Concepting, writing, and producing spots including, but not limited to, launch retags, refreshes, and topicals.
- Supervising voice over, audio, and edit sessions.
- Managing “First Looks,” Addict of the Month, and other projects as assigned.
- Working closely with Creative Directors and assisting Producers in all facets of promo production.
- Collaborating with Marketing Strategy team, programming, production, and scheduling departments.
- At least two years experience in television promotion, advertising creative, or other related experience.
- Strong communication, organizational and administrative skills.
- Ability to take direction, work independently, and manage multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of office software such Word for Windows, Excel, etc.
- Knowledge of AVID or other forms of non-linear editing systems very useful
- Must thrive in a team environment and maintain strong relationships with internal and external partners on all aspects of creative.