Our Entertainment client is looking for a Digital Analytics and Marketing Technology manager who can successfully manage their digital analytics platform and ensure data integrity across web, mobile and report suites. In this role, you will apply expert knowledge of analytics concepts, tools, and best practice techniques for development and implementation to build and sustain trusted partnerships and relationships across business and technical functions while working closely with their various agencies.
- Represent technology and analytics during campaign strategy and architecture development
- Research, evaluate and define our MarTech toolset and partnerships to best support campaigns
- Directly support new products with capabilities overviews, requirements definitions and pricing
- Responsible for timely completion of technical design specifications, development activities, test plans and documentation.
- Work closely with other teams and agencies to monitor, measure and support reporting on digital marketing effectiveness
- Track, prioritize and manage implementations, ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery; serve as contact for all analytics/tracking implementation requests.
- Manage relationships with stakeholders across the organization as well as third party partners
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science preferred or comparable experience
- 5+ years of experience working in implementation-based marketing or analytics positions at high-performance company or within a digital marketing agency
- Deep domain knowledge of MarTech landscape including ad tracking, web/app-based tracking, DMPs, and data visualization tools. (example: Adobe Analytics, Tealium, Appsflyer, Tunes, etc.)
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills, including ability to create clear observations, analysis and conclusions based on customer interviews and data
- Familiarity with the digital advertising ecosystem and deep understanding of KPI development and attribution methodologies
- Experience managing, manipulating and setting up large data sets (e.g., Transaction data, CRM data, Analytics data) for analyses at different levels of sophistication
- Willingness to dive in and execute, in addition to driving strategy and direction
- Ability to translate technical analytics results into business insights
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills (externally and internally at all levels)
Please email your resume to Sheena Arias at email@example.com