- San Francisco
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Meghan Healy
Our Fortune 500 Fashion Retail Client is looking for a Senior Social Media Manager!
The Senior Social Media Manager is responsible for overseeing and managing digital advertising and direct response initiatives served on social media channels for the client's portfolio of brands. The role involves strategic development of digital marketing programs, media planning, testing roadmaps, and implementation of these initiatives to motivate customers to transact online and in store. The Manager, Social Marketing will manage the agencies overseeing direct response social media marketing programs and continually improve upon the return on investment of each consecutive initiative. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, a deep understanding of analytics, a willingness to work within a highly matrixed organization, and possess a passion and curiosity for digital marketing and media.
• Bachelor’s degree required. MBA or digital agency experience preferred
• 4+ years of digital marketing experience, managing digital campaigns to acquire & engage users throughout the funnel
• 2+ years direct work experience in Paid Social activation, focusing on conversion driving strategies
• Proven track record of developing and implementing rigorous test and control programs
• Experience successfully managing agencies and consultant resources with demonstrated understanding of and proven implementation of analytics best practices
• Understanding of the interplay between online/social and traditional channels
• Excellent analytical skills with a proven ability to drive the evolution of a program through the application of data insights
• Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, with an ability to distill complex ideas into easily understandable stories
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel & PowerPoint and business intelligence tools
• Comfort working in marketing/analytics tools such as Omniture and Facebook Business Manager
• Experience with marketing, especially Database, Direct, Email, and Interactive Marketing – Ideally in a multi-channel, retail environment
• Exhibits intense curiosity, proactively digging beneath the superficial to identify relevant, information-based facts
• Experience with creative best practices and analysis on all major platforms
Our Client is an Fortune 500 Apparel Retailer that has grown from a single store to a global business throughout its 46 year run!
Talent placed here are given the autonomy to be hands-on decision makers from day one. The company's leadership assumes a supportive role and applies a collaborative management style, offering the guidance and insight to help transform your suggestions into strategies.
This is an environment where co-workers are constantly challenging each other to learn and grow in their roles every day, which energizes the office, and creates forward motion, both on a personal level, and as a company. They’re experimenting with their digital reach, using tech as a catalyst for industry change - both online and in stores. With such robust focus and investment on innovation, employees have the opportunity to directly contribute to the changing landscape of the retail world!
The company culture here is one of relaxed, inclusive community with an ever-present focus on learning and development - both for the individual team member as well as the projects and initiatives that are driving the company forward. And, with tons of cool volunteering opportunities and initiatives, employees have the chance to become influential community leaders as they work for positive change.