Our client is looking for an Email Marketing Manager who will be responsible for assisting our mass email marketing operations and managing the flow of email communications.
This individual will support the long-term vision and strategic plan for email communications across the partner organizations that they support.
- Responsibilities include executing the strategies that will raise the level of customer communication, acquisition & retention.
- Facilitate the execution of email campaigns, ensuring they’re conducted in a way that aligns with best practices, and integrates with existing & future campaign management tools.
- Opportunity to work with industry-standard platforms, gain transferable skills, and get a leg-up in the Digital Marketing industry.
- Management of vendors and projects
- Set up more sophisticated email operations, retention triggers
- Executing email sends
- Understanding of broader landscape, Engage vendors, entrepreneurial, find the right people to partner with.
- Manages projects with excellence
Culture fit: Must be collaborative, working well with a number of stakeholders, Articulate, Good Communicator, Soft-skills, fast-paced attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Digital Communications, or related field; or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of experience in business, marketing, digital communications, or related field
- Positive attitude, reliable work ethic, and leadership qualities
- Capable of thinking strategically and looking beyond assigned tasks
- Ability to handle multiple projects and set priorities in a fast-paced work environment
- Detail oriented with reliable written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to problem-solve with local resources
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Proficient in Salesforce CRM, or equivalent database
- Proficient in WhatCounts, Marketing Cloud, or equivalent ESP
- Proficient in HTML & CSS
- Bilingual (Spanish + English)