Are you a data-driven, detail-oriented, tech-savvy operational and process expert with a passion for social media? Do you enjoy problem-solving to bring the best of people, process and tools together? Does driving innovation in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment sound like a dream job? Then look no further!
This role of Social Command Centre Operations Manager will join the Canada Digital Marketing team of this global tech org. as a key member of centralized group, which manages the digital & social channels on behalf of our brand’s Business Groups (BGs) and Segments, spanning consumer, small business, enterprise, education, and technical audiences. The SCC Operations Manager will support a team of community managers in building paid media campaign process, leading detailed campaign analysis and driving insights, driving paid social media training, process and tool enablement across the business. This role will also partner with broader sales and marketing teams to enable employee social media engagement and social selling.
• 50%: Paid Social Media Operations
o Capturing requirements in briefs from stakeholders for paid social media across consumer, small business, enterprise, education, and technical audience segments. Provide executional recommendations based on business objectives. Ensure end to end oversight and tracking of spend and compliant budget management across all campaigns. Maintaining impeccable documentation on campaigns, budgets.
o Liaising with community managers and Marcom team to implement paid social media campaigns.
o Owning process and tools for SCC (being go-to expert for paid social process, budget tracking, budget compliance, social media tools usage & troubleshooting)
o Build monthly, quarterly and yearly social media reporting views with a focus on pulling insights from data
o Driving quarterly best practice sessions with platform partners such as LinkedIn, Twitter etc.
o Driving social media tool training and enablement (Sprinklr, Opal, paid social media)
o Identifying opportunities for process or platform innovation
o Collaborating and coordinating activities with both corporate and Global Social Marketing teams as well as external agencies
• 25%: Paid Social Media Campaign Execution
o Developing paid social media campaigns and responses to briefs based on business objectives
o Curating copy and assets for campaign messaging and execution
o Paid social media campaign flighting, optimization, and reporting.
• 25%: Social Selling
o Supporting the social selling program by curating tailored social media B2B thought leadership content for use in Twitter and LinkedIn channels
o Work with subject matter experts to develop pilot longform social selling content (blogs)
o Provide 1:1 and 1:Many social media training, tools & best practices
o Manage social selling reporting and program communications
Relevant Skills and experiences:
• Reporting and Analysis: 3-5 years’ experience in marketing analytics, digital marketing measurement, social marketing measurement. Strong understanding of the role of social across all steps of the customer journey – aligning social media activity to business outcomes. Strong analytical skills – leveraging past results, industry insights and business objectives to build meaningful campaigns
• Operations and Project Management: Excellent project management skills - Good at establishing clear directions; sets stretching objectives; distributes the workload appropriately; lays out work in a well-planned and organized manner; high level of collaboration across multiple stakeholder groups
• Strong communication and team collaboration skills. Demonstrated experience in bringing diverse teams to consensus, leading trainings and/or empowering teams with technology
• Expert knowledge of social media technology, social listening, social tracking and reporting
• Experience in managing paid social media campaigns end-to-end, including tactic identification, campaign launch, optimization and reporting.
• Energetic self-starter, with bias for action and ability to adapt to a transforming business.
• Bachelor's Degree
Preference will be given to candidates who:
• Background & knowledge in technology and enterprise SW.
• Multi-lingual (proficiency in French)
• Customer research experience
• Experience with social media and analytical tools (Sprinklr, etc.)