The main function of a project manager is to plan, direct, or coordinate activities in such fields as engineering, research and development, financial systems and product roll-out, etc. or any other based project.
• Coordinate projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
• Translates business requirements into actionable project plans and milestones.
• Ensures alignment with Americas Marketing business and strategic plans.
• Partners with cross-functional team and key stakeholders to ensure project deliverables are consistent with the schedule, technology, and financial expectations.
• Provides clear direction and makes sure the project team know what is expected of them
• Takes responsibilities for managing situations and problems
• Leads by example, showing a commitment and determination to succeed
• Builds milestones into plans, monitors progress and adjusts as necessary in response to any changes
• Keep management informed of any significant deviations from plan
• Analyze technology, resource needs and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
• Bilingual in Spanish and English
• Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field.
• 2+ years of program management experience
• 2+ years of Salesforce.com experience- milestone PM specifically
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
• Basic knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio etc.
• Basic knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
• Consumer packaging space
• Sales/marketing in the oil and gas field