- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Cassie Hunter
AQUENT is supporting a global beauty brand in their search for a CRM Marketing Associate! This FT Freelance opportunity (onsite, long-term, ongoing) role is based in NYC. The CRM team is seeking a data-driven individual to coordinate acquisition marketing tactics and email creative and production for the brand. S/he will be working with brand marketers, graphic designers, copywriters, agencies and outside vendors to develop and deploy acquisition campaigns, develop customer-centric emails and report on KPIs. S/he will also assist in other digital projects as needed. S/he should be organized, detail-oriented, and a team player.
• Coordinate with cross-functional teams to plan the email marketing calendar
• Assist in creating long-term test plans
• Lead the end-to-end email development process including writing briefs, working with writer and designer, campaign set-up, testing, and deployment
• Lead QA to ensure flawless email deployment and user experience
• Ensure accuracy and timeliness of creative development and final emails
• Work closely with CRM lead to develop, test, and execute email personalization
• Maintain email reporting in partnership with CRM agency and Provide regular ongoing analysis of email performance back to teams
• Execute and provide project management for sweepstakes, sampling programs and other acquisition tactics.
• Work with internal IT teams to ensure all program data is reported on and uploaded to the database
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 2-3 years of experience in a direct marketing role, including email marketing and project management.
• Ability to handle fast-paced environment and to multi-task
• Proactive – Ability to self-manage projects, high level of organization, ability to overcome obstacles
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
• Experience in SalesForce Marketing Cloud is a plus.
• Basic business acumen, desire to better understand customer and sales dynamics
• Creative thinking – ability to ideate new campaigns, promotions
• Articulate, personable, team-oriented and ability to work in a cross-functional environment
• Experience with Google Analytics, or other website metrics tool (preferred)
• Experience in beauty, luxury consumer goods, or consumer (preferred)
A major beauty brand, but you will be employed by AQUENT. Working with AQUENT gives you access to some pretty cool things:
1. You're paid weekly with the option for direct deposit Subsidized Health/Vision/Dental (including term life and LTD) benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk). Learn more about our awesome benefits here: https://aquent.com/our-dna/healthcare
2. Access to Fidelity 401(k)
3. Access to the Flexible Spending Account Program (pre-tax payment toward commuter passes, etc.)
4. Talent Rewards Program (we pay cash for referrals!)
5. Free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
6. Free online courses via Lynda.com
7. Aquent Support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations. We're also there to help you find new opportunities when you're finishing up your current role.
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.