- Weston, MA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Kate Gottfried
Our biopharma client onsite in Weston, MA is looking for a Marketing Communications Quality Specialist who will be responsible for proofreading all commercial promotional review committee (cPRC) materials post meeting to ensure all cPRC requested changes were incorporated by project owner/agency. This is a contract position until the end of the year, will potential to extend longer.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Review and document all required information in the on-line promotional review tool (Veeva Vault).
• This role is critical in the cPRC as they are the last person in the review process before materials go to production and/or are Approved for Distribution.
• Communicate with Brand marketers, advertising agencies, regulatory reviewers and print specialists as required.
• Previous experience proofreading in a regulated industry
• At least 3 years of proofreading or quality assurance review experience