- North Chicago, IL
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Robert Ustruck
Our pharmaceutical client is hiring for a Project Manager. Develop and manage key project artifacts such as project charters, status reports, work plans, stakeholder engagement plans and decision-making model. Manage the entire lifecycle of projects including driving team accountabilities, addressing project issues/risks, driving effective decision making and delivering status updates/recommendations. Provide support to Senior Project Managers as needed. Plan and facilitate project meetings and workshops. Work with functional leaders to propose new projects to continue to enhance productivity, compliance and efficiencies within their functions. Administer project team’s SharePoint site to manage project documents. This group manages process improvement around new legislation/compliance, transforms departments, provides strategy and road mapping.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Self-starter, able to work without supervision, quick learner, able to communicate both oral and written.
- Strong SharePoint skills.
- Able to track and manage small scale projects.
- Advanced PowerPoint experience, be able to create impactful PowerPoint presentations suitable for different audiences (Core team, stakeholders and decision makers)
- Strong excel skills pivot tables, v-lookups manipulate data.
- Strong project coordination/management experience
- Manage and prioritize multiple competing tasks/projects
- Visio experience preferred
- PMP preferred
Project Manager I (non-IT) | ABBVJP00003227 | Jose Alcantara