***A portfolio must be on the resume via a link or a website****
We are looking for a Production Designer who can join our team. The role will work closely with our Interaction Designers, Visual Designers, and Engineers.
-Help to define the user model and user interface for new and existing products and features.
-Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Create specs for Engineers that outline implementation details of designs
- Performing QA to ensure that implemented interfaces match the specs
- Create variations on designs that illustrate edge cases and error conditions
- Bachelor's Degree and/or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 3+ years in a user-focused and creative environment within a corporation or agency setting
- A strong digital and/or product design portfolio that clearly demonstrates expertise and attention to detail
- Demonstrated mastery-level skills with design tools such as Sketch and Adobe CC.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization, communication, interpersonal, and time management skills
- Be able to juggle multiple tasks and be nimble enough to switch between projects at a moment's notice
Nice to Haves:
- Experience working on in the e-commerce field
- Android and iOS design patterns experience
- Very helpful to have any AD’s background/experience