- Develops marketing and communications plans and activities for specific product(s) or solution(s)
- Oversees market research, monitors competitive activity and identifies customer needs
- Oversees the analysis and evaluation of key market statistics and customer requirements to define product/solution strategies and identify opportunities to expand market share
- Maintains current status of customer requirements for existing and future products/solutions
- Supports product/solution
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Identify unique online pathing and merchandising opportunities for solutions.
- Recognize industry best practices (regional, global and competitive) and implement, where applicable.
• Ensure compliance with branding guidelines
• Ensure compliance with online audits (naming conventions, logos where available, messaging, etc.).
- Deliver 90% or greater treatment consistency across product lines in NA (enabling customer comparison and optimizing Search performance), and 75% or greater treatment consistency across product lines in other Regions.
• Ensure the landing page is up to date, and inclusive of all available offers
• Serve as an internal ambassador and working with design team to develop site assets as part of promotional campaigns.
• Develop learning/content in customer friendly terms to explain complex technology.
• Analyze business trends to optimize operational metrics for the Online business.
• Develop and execute a website testing plan to optimize website pages to reduce leakage/bounce rates and improve mix-shift and upsell.
• React quickly and decisively to business pressures to maximize conversion.
• Partnership with brand & sales teams to formulate and execute online merchandising for promotional campaigns, product launches, etc.
• Collaboration on, and project management of, long term site enhancements.
• The individual contributor has a strong grasp of the online/eCommerce space with excellent project management and communication skills.
• Understanding of PC business across e-commerce landscape and purchase triggers
• Passion for E-Commerce & online sales
• Experience with online experience projects
• Experience working with and influencing cross-functional teams
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational agility and interpersonal skills; ability to work independently, quickly and thoroughly under multiple deadlines