This is an on-site assignment in SF and will last 6 mos with possible extension. (1 day per week can be remote)
The Marketing Consultant will work as part of an integrated sales and marketing team to support the Consumer member retention strategy and implementation.
Communications include email, direct mail, inserts, online sites, letters, videos, regulated communications, brochures, FAQs, internal and external alerts/notifications.
• Responsible for supporting the development, implementation and evaluation of marketing strategies and plans that drive new
sales, profitable membership growth and retention.
• Leads and manages the delivery of projects with internal and external stakeholders and agencies/vendors consistent with
marketing strategy and plans to meet business objectives and goals.
• Ability to consolidate and summarize feedback from various stakeholders and share that information with the broader team.
• Drives successful implementation including review of all technical and artistic phases of marketing collateral and materials; tracking budgets and project deliverables / milestones; managing vendor and internal unit activities and preparing reports and communications on project status to stakeholders.
• Analyzes and synthesizes results from large marketing initiatives, campaigns, and programs and recommends actions based on findings.
• Develops steps to execute marketing strategies including establishing performance metrics, preparing creative briefs, estimating costs, time schedules, resource allocation, and production schedules.
• Identifies prospect, member or producer insights that result in new and creative marketing and communication strategies and tactics with unique messaging, positioning, and media
• Develops presentations and materials in support of business and campaign goals.
Request Qualification Form
• Ability to independently evaluate marketing plans and processes and recommend process improvements.
• Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, problem solving, and communication (verbal and written) skills.
• Excellent cross-functional team, project and organizational leadership skills with attention to details.
• Ability to multitask with multiple deadlines and/or milestone requirements.
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills with ability to use advanced features of Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio and Word.
- Attention to detail
- Digital Marketing – focus on email and site creation and
- Marketing project management experience
- Strong project management skills
- Degree in business and marketing or equivalent experience
- Ability to manage a large workload of marketing
- Multichannel marketing experience
Healthcare marketing experience preferred
Education Requirement: BA/BS in a related field such as marketing or business and/or equivalent combination of education and experience. At least five years of marketing experience.