- Arlington, VA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Dove Ryan
Our client is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to drive comprehensive digital marketing strategies while overseeing the planning, production, and management of written copy and multimedia content for websites, social media, email marketing, and other digital properties on behalf of their clients.
This role will include oversight of public-facing digital platforms, and the production and approval of content. The Digital Marketing Manager will manage and coordinate projects, people, and timelines to ensure that the clients’ digital marketing needs are being met and that policy and programmatic priorities are effectively communicated to target audiences.
- Develop and execute comprehensive digital marketing strategies, including but not limited to web content, social media, email, and advertising.
- Oversee day-to-day operation of social media properties, such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, SnapChat, and Instagram.
- Drive content production and approval for written and multimedia products.
- Develop and implement content plans/calendars.
- Lead organic growth and engagement of digital efforts for the client and their online content needs related to policy and other programmatic efforts.
- Increase brand awareness and exposure through paid advertising and promotion on social media and other digital platforms.
- Develop regular reports to track key metrics across digital platforms and communicate performance to key stakeholders.
- Coordinate between departments to align strategic priorities and ensure project timelines are followed.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5-7 years of experience in a digital communications or marketing role
- Familiarity with digital trends and best practices
- Experience with social media platforms and digital content management systems
- Experience with digital advertising strategy
- Strong critical thinking skills, and creative mindset, to help develop effective engagement tactics
- Excellent written communication skills
- Effective interpersonal communication skills and the ability and willingness to collaborate
- Attention to detail and a proven ability to manage projects and timelines
Our client is a full-service communications and marketing capability that drives ideas and shapes debates in pursuit of a free and open society. Their mission-driven partnerships advance policy, political, and cultural change that enable people to improve their lives.