We have a very exciting opportunity to join a leading Fortune 500 organization in San Francisco! This opportunity is currently a 6 month coverage opportunity. In this role, you will working with a new team that has more of a "start up" feel with the security of a great organization!
If you're a scrappy CRM Scrum Master with a retail / eCommerce background, I'd love to hear from you!
We are revolutionizing our approach to client-driven marketing. We are taking our passion for our clients and injecting it with new thinking and agile processes to accelerate how we do CRM. For this transformation, we need a diverse team of strategists, digital marketing experts, data scientists, developers and creatives dedicated to testing new ideas. This team will be really good at interpreting data and insights, then asking "what if we tried...?". Beyond ideation and concepting, we need scrappy individuals who can dig into the how. This team must thrive working in a dynamic environment to get things done. They'll use their expertise and ingenuity to fill in gaps where needed. And last, this team will be unwavering in their focus, upholding a mandate to rapidly test, iterate and inspire the entire organization with client learnings and opportunities
As CRM scrum master, you will drive the cross functional agile CRM scrum team to deliver CRM testing to market. Focus on the project success, you will be responsible for ensuring the team lives agile values and principles and uses the right agile tools & process. This is a unique role in day-to-day management, with constant exposure not only to cross functional team but to leadership as well.
The responsibilities of this role include:
• Overseeing daily stand up across team
• Coordinating scrum activities: testing backlog accuracy, daily to-dos tracking, thru-put tracking
• Holding and managing daily huddles in the war room
• Driving weekly planning across channels
• Facilitating day to day discussions among teams to remove roadblocks & challenges
• Ensuring quality deliverables are on time
• Establishing an environment where the team can be effective
• Ensuring a good relationship between the team as well as others outside the team
• Protecting the team from outside interruptions and distractions
• 5+ years of business experience, particularly in campaign management and/or Agile
• Significant CRM expertise and possess a broad understanding across digital marketing channels (email, app, site, paid media)
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Scrum Master experience/certification a plus
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship building; requires collaboration and teamwork across organizational boundaries
• Strong communications skills: listening, presentation and influencing/negotiation skills
• Thinks operationally and strategically; analyzes issues, uses sound judgment, generates new ideas; goes beyond the status quo.
• Intellectual curiosity, logical thinking and the ability to solve problems creatively
• Accountability, attention to detail, decisiveness and strong work ethic
• Excellent campaign management skills; ability to handle multiple program execution simultaneously and independently
• Time management skills and the ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines