- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Courtney Schaefer
- Play a pivotal role in supporting the global content marketing team through operations and project management.
- Assist the work group on various internal marketing programs, with primary responsibilities to lead scaled internal marketing communications for project rebrand strategy, executional support for research, and scaled marketing communications.
- Prepare presentations and sheets to project manage brand strategy and scaled comms workstreams for rebrand.
- Maintain internal website development and content to monitor the timelines of rebrand project and communicate key strategies and timelines to cross-functional teams and informed stakeholders.
- Ensure effective prioritization and collaboration.
- Deliver clear insights into drivers of revenue, risks, and opportunities.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize is a must, with strong organizational skills and work efficiently in a high-paced environment.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to develop strong working relationships with various stakeholders across different teams with a high sense of urgency.
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles, with increasing levels of responsibility and independence.
- Team player.
- Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills and impeccable business judgment.
- Familiarity with gSuite products including Sheets, Slides, Docs, etc.
- Must be detail oriented, juggling several projects at a time.
- Must be comfortable working with daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly deadlines.
- The ideal candidate will have been a Project Manager with an understanding of The Company's team structure, for efficient internal communications.
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of: