This Technology Project Manager will support the Source to Pay Transformation and technology projects with this leading coffee company in Seattle, Washington.
This team has a multi-year projects to transform and uplift this companies business capabilities and technologies responsible for sourcing interactions with suppliers, contracting and procurement activity, accounts payable activities, and policies and procedures related to same. The Project Manager Associate supports the Project Managers and Teams by facilitating the day-to-day logistics, project team communications, and project collateral of the Functional, Technical and other teams that deliver the work of a Project within the program. The Project Manager Associate operates as part of a Project Management Office.
• Managing project schedules and project scheduling activities - including meeting logistics, maintaining status reports and project collateral such as issue and risk logs, and managing resource capacity management.
• Supporting the project and program managers on broad, complex program and project efforts and discussions.
• Driving project artifact production, approval, storage and publishing.
• Maintaining and contributing to the Project’s work breakdown structure, work products and schedule as designed by program and project managers.
• Preparing program team members and stakeholders for key milestones such as Quality Gate Reviews and Phase and Project closure.
• Driving actions related to project logistics and internal communications.
• Previous project experience on business or technology projects, including collaboration with third-party service providers. (4-6 years)
• Background in sourcing, procurement, or finance.
• Familiarity with business process design.
• Experience with ERP and buying/procuring systems is highly desirable.