Aquent's client, a Fortune 500 multi-national technology company, is seeking a Digital Marketing Account Manager for 12+ month in Toronto to handle campaign ads for existing clients. Candidates must have experience in implementing and optimizing Search, Video, and Display campaigns across Google, YouTube, and other Google properties with impeccable attention to detail so that campaign goals are achieved.
As an Account Manager, You will...
- Help to provide integrated, cross-platform advertising solutions.
- You will manage business relationships to ensure that our clients' needs and requirements are met.
- Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow.
- Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide client service, research, and market analysis.
- You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of The Company's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Implement and optimize Search, Video, and Display campaigns across properties with impeccable attention to detail so that campaign goals are achieved.
- Develop high-level relationships to serve as a trusted consultant with major customers to optimize their advertising.
- Generate business plans to define strategies and tactics.
- Understand and adapt to The Company's ongoing product and technology developments.
- Manage multiple cross-product opportunities and projects.
- Work collaboratively with a team to drive growth with new and existing customers.
***Demonstrated knowledge of search, social, mobile, display, video, audio and local spaces.
***Ability to see granular as well as big-picture issues.
***Excellent communication, project management, interpersonal, and organizational skills.