This American company that operates as the second-largest pharmacy store chain in the United States is looking for a talented Promotions Marketing Manager.
This person would be responsible for executing the production of all this companies promotional print ads and/or coupon books, rebate programs, month-long programs and associated signage for national, local and specialty markets. This position executes the production logistics and relationships with internal and external agencies.
- Manages the execution of all circular, print advertising or month-long programs in support of promotional programs that meet clearly defined business and marketing objectives.
- Manages the execution of complex production schedules for concurrent ad phases with rolling deadlines. Maintains knowledge of all current and future ads to ensure marketing plans are consistent. Ensures accuracy of pricing, versioning and ad files for circulars, month-long programs or rebate programs.
- Works closely with Merchandising department and Marketing project managers to ensure the marketing objectives of prints ads and/or month-long programs are fulfilled. Works collaboratively with Marketing Services team to communicate objective for proper execution of marketing plans.
- Manages the routing for approval stages of projects, and reviews proofs during the stages to ensure data integrity and project objectives have been met. Troubleshoots on projects and facilitates resolution of any issues that may jeopardize the timely completion, accuracy and quality.
- Works collaboratively with external agencies to develop, implement and execute best practices for processes including, but not limited to, schedules, creative elements, content and proof routing. Responds to inquiries from agency and rectifies all outstanding problems in a timely manner.
- Provides input to Marketing Services and Sr Marketing Managers regarding creative style guide alignment and alterations and IT system enhancements.
- Develops and mentors staff through on-boarding, open communication, training and development opportunities and performance management processes; builds and maintains employee morale and motivation; ensures the team is appropriately staffed with required competencies; fosters a diverse and inclusive workplace.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years of experience in promotional marketing and at least 1 year retail store experience.
- At least 3 years of experience with market project management (for example: planning, organizing, and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives).
- At least 3 years of experience in developing strategic initiatives that align with business goals and budget.
- Experience evaluating information to determine compliance with standards, laws, and regulations.
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Suite to execute promotional assets