We are looking for a Brand Consultant full time! Must live in CA, can work remotely or on site if lives nearby!
-Very long term contract
· 5+ years experience in technology company required, along with & Google Analytics
-Aquent benefits & perks after 30 days
This role requires someone that has some experience managing a technology vendor. You do not have to be a “techy” but they have to have tech aptitude to be able to “translate” the business need to a language that the developer can understand. The role will require User Acceptance Testing for new feature developments so it is important that this person is comfortable translating user-case scenarios into test scenarios.
· Provide project management for all technical aspects of Brand Central with our technology platform vendor on site updates, maintenance schedules and special projects. Beta test, as needed
· Manage day to day on Brand Central needs/support Brand Activation lead on key projects
· Managing Google analytics for Brand Central, dashboard reporting and identifying insights and trends to create suggested improvements.
· Broker conversations with internal IT, Brand team and platform vendor as challenges arise, issues are addressed and solutions are developed. Manage our related communications to all interested parties.
· Work with Brand Activation lead to drive evolution of user experience on Brand Central site.
· Drive assessment, development and management of content updates on Brand Central with various SMEs across Marketing, Brand, Partner org and BU.
· Support Education lead on Learn. Live. Lead. Campaign, content development, testing and production/go live/distribution coordination with our team in Poland.
· Brand management on guidelines, as needed.
· Special projects for Brand Activation/Education
· Coordination with Poland on key Identify projects as needed and cross train/add’l coverage on CRT.
·*Not a creative position - mainly a Project Manager type person.
· Strong ability to assess needs, scope projects, clearly articulate and get/manage consensus with stakeholders.
· Must be comfortable driving and managing processes
· Experience with identity systems - managing brand assets/systems/tools
· While content development is a part of this role – we are NOT looking for a “creative” type or a copywriter for this role. The candidate must have good writing skills (and submit samples). But, approach to content will be more about factual accuracy and applicability to reader (target audiences).
· Self-starter, ability to anticipate and take initiative toward scoping and presenting consideration sets and solutions. A “thinker” who can manage details and execute results.
· Excellent communicator with great people skills who is comfortable engaging and navigating in a highly matrixed organization
· Must have English as first language
· Required - Pacific Time zone and Work From Home is fine.
· Must have strong PC skills/MS Office skills, familiarity with Skype and experience with Google analytics/dashboards
· Expert Level – 5 years, minimum, in a similar role
· BA in marketing, business administration