We are looking for a Copywriter who will be responsible for developing and implementing the Brand voice for our client’s growing global Merchandise on Demand (MOD) business (via Amazon). We are looking for a creative story teller to write compelling, audience-appropriate copy for apparel and home categories across digital retail channels. In this role you will be a critical member of the team ensuring the accuracy of our Brand voice and optimization of search keywords, as well as a key cross- functional partner to the retail sales & marketing, strategy, operations, and design teams.
• Deliver targeted, creative copy that is aligned with marketing and business objectives in a constant deadline-driven environment
• Collaborate with design and marketing teams to generate smart, keyword driven copy that will maximize product relevance within search results
• Partner with Marketing to review and adjust keywords based on analytics on an ongoing basis
• Adapt to a variety of Disney brand “voices” based on our franchises, style guide requirements and guidelines
• Ensure that the editorial created is factually correct and in keeping with the codes of advertising practice as well as in line with the Disney Voice Style Guide
• Be curious. Understand the retail marketplace and cultural landscape in an effort to enhance and promote our products and stories so they are relevant
• At least 5 years agency, entertainment and or marketing copywriting experience
• Exceptional knowledge of SEO/SEM
• Knowledge of the Disney consumer market & Disney brand, culture and guest expectations
• Demonstrate a deep understanding of the product, target audience and competitor activities in the market
• Exceptional creative writing and copy editing skills and ability to communicate ideas clearly with “Disney style”
• Proficiency with Mac, Microsoft Word and Excel • Ability to track a variety of ongoing, simultaneous projects in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
• Ability to with a cross functional team
• Entreprenureal spirit and flexible approach to working
Required education: BA in Comm., Journalism, Liberal Arts or equiv.