The Email and CRM Marketing Associate position will provide technical and operational support for CRM and email marketing executions across company brands and enterprise projects. The successful candidate will have an analytics mindset, solid organizational skills as well as a strong attention to detail for flawless email execution and safe handling of the company’s first-party data.
The role requires coordination with technical and data groups to execute email and multi-channel CRM programs. The role also requires managing proper tagging and delivery of creative assets with internal and external agencies and partners. The Email and CRM Marketing Associate will also keep abreast of industry trends and best practices and integrate into recommendations and standard practice. Strong analytic skills are required for the analysis on online marketing results (i.e. email performance and consumer site engagement) and database growth. Deploying email newsletter campaigns is not a primary responsibility, but proficiency is required to supplement email ops staff when volume is high.
Who you are/What you'll bring:
- At least two years of experience in an enterprise CRM or ESP platform like Marketo, Salesforce, IBM Watson Campaign Automation, Microsoft Dynamics.
- Ideally you know...
- How to test, automate, and send emails to audience groups
- How to get audience data (or contact lists) in to the platform
- How to export audience data out of the platform
- Interest in data and analytics – this is not a creative job
- Strong communication skills to be able to represent the CRM group and to business stakeholders on 10 brands
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks independently
- Proficiency in IBM Watson Campaign Automation (Silverpop)
Other Skills and Abilities:
o Hands on experience with HTML
o Experience with data integration and basic file transfer
o Strong project management skills and ability to work under tight deadlines
o Strong analytic skills with demonstrated experience in previous positions or classwork/projects
o Familiarity with analytical and database tools; previous usage a plus
Education Level and Degrees:
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree required in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or related field is preferred