*Experience with Visual Studio Online required*
• Create schedules and milestones for technology initiatives and projects; Ensure teams understand goals and manage delivery through all phases of development.
• Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams across the organization to ensure timely delivery.
• Identify risks in advance and drive the team towards successful resolution before the risks turn into fires.
• Be skilled at writing detailed requirement documents and specs. Articulate when you need each and when you can forgo them in favor of a user story.
• 5+ years of experience as a program manager, producer or related experience. Proven track record of successfully managing technical initiatives.
• At least one AAA or next-gen title shipped in a Production role from start to finish.
• Passion for games and understanding of how games positively affect and influence people’s lives. Ability to understand what resonates with players and creators.
• Ability to work in a multi-studio environment and on cross-discipline teams.
• Proven ability to plan, create and maintain a highly effective production schedule for multiple disciplines in all phases of development, from concept to completion.
• You must embrace the ambiguity and take action.
• Must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and be a master at conflict resolution. Be comfortable presenting and demonstrating products for large and small audiences.
• Be a process architect. The processes we use need to be light and minimalistic, but effective.
• Self-motivated, flexible, and results driven.
• Capable of balancing a project’s production requirements within budget and staff limitations while ensuring high production values are never compromised.