- Owns the development and execution of the go-to-market plans to support specific growth initiatives.
- Localizes and adapts global content and programs that achieve sales demand through print and electronic collateral, sales training, customer research, and customer briefings.
- Gathers feedback through multiple channels, including direct customer interaction, and communicates to appropriate marketing and business leaders.
- Works with corporate communications team and business lead
- Assists in the development of direct marketing campaign execution and analysis efforts, including direct Mail, catalog marketing, and customer lifecycle email campaigns.
- Work with contact strategy team to support campaign execution and analysis, direct mail, email, and lifecycle management campaigns.
- Work with internal teams and outside vendors to oversee campaign execution following the contact strategy roadmap.
- Documenting and managing all campaign execution workflows.
- Make recommendations based on quantitative information to optimize campaign work flows and marketing spend.
- Ability to work across cross-functional teams in order to ensure full implementation and success of proposed contact strategy and campaigns.
- KPI measurement reporting and analysis on all executed campaigns.
- Own the testing roadmap and all maintenance
- Operations Focused.
- Detail/Task Oriented.
- High Attention to Detail.
- Project Management experience (this position is more project management than marketing)
- Ability to keep CST hours. 8-5 is expectation. Typically try and keep central time zone to keep align with our stakeholders.