Our innovative Fortune 500 client is in need of a long-term Associate Marketing Research Consultant to join their Marketing Research and Measurement Team. This role in onsite in Purchase, NY, 40 hours a week, 6 months with opportunity extend, healthcare benefits, 5 paid sick days, 401k, FlexSpend, more.
What You Will Do:
- The successful candidate will be an expert at creating online surveys, have knowledge of best-in- class quantitative and qualitative research techniques, and strong project management skills.
- This role supports the Executive Director and Vice President of Marketing Research and Measurement. The successful candidate will manage integration of research sources and provide
synthesis of business information for various Business Unit Marketing Programs. The Market Research Team provides customer and sales insights and decision support for the entire organization, using quantitative and qualitative research methodologies.
- In this role, you will establish and document team processes, operational guidelines, and sourcing, liaison with Compliance, Risk and Legal on communications and reviews and be responsible for managing the research pipeline/project management
- Partner with the market research team to structure project-based quantitative and/or qualitative research to understand and improve customer journeys
- Manage research operations including online survey program testing, sample management, and field management, as well as manage summary of input and updating of the Marketing Research website
What You Need:
- BS Marketing, MS or MBA Marketing/Marketing Sciences, Market Research, or Psychology
- 5 years+ of business experience in custom primary market research and planning (can include consulting experience). Mix of client-side and supplier-side preferred
- Strong prioritization, project management, time management, and organizational skills in a fast- paced environment
- Expertise in analyzing and reporting survey data, including frequencies, cross-tabs, and statistical significance testing
- Excellent writing and presentation skills, ability to adapt to shifting priorities, strong team player, can think strategically and communicate strategic implications
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SPSS/SAS statistical software
- Comfort using online survey software such as Qualtrics and familiar with Tableau
What is it like working with Aquent?
I’m glad you asked! Contracting long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hours per week)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward transportation passes)
- Direct Paycheck Deposit
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/ and free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you! If you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume, cover letter and portfolio link to: firstname.lastname@example.org