We're looking for a Marketing Research Analyst for a six month assignment in midtown Atlanta.
The Marketing Research Analyst would be responsible for managing consumer research projects that supports our clients Global Consumer Solutions business.
Activities would include design of questionnaires, coordination/managing of projects and timelines with internal departments/external vendors, data processing and analysis, and reporting of quantitative research insights and data.
The person in this role would also assist in managing website tracking research projects, timelines, analysis and quantitative reports.
The Marketing Research Analyst's focus primarily involves quantitative, web-based, survey research. The position will be providing in-house survey programming and/or managing external research providers on assigned projects. Other areas include providing support for the department’s large scale research projects for the company’s functional groups.
This position will focus primarily on the following technical aspects of research:
• Assist in designing an appropriate methodology to ensure that research objectives are met
• Design, scripting, and programming of questionnaires
• Managing the customer sampling process to ensure proper quotas, criteria, and procedure is followed
• Developing project timelines. Monitoring and providing updates on survey response (to internal clients)
• Coding of open ended questions
• Cross-tab design and execution
• Completing report design and setup including report automation for ongoing studies
• If required, providing vendor management to ensure projects are completed on time and on budget
• Grow and enhance expertise in usability, user testing, website metrics, primary research methodologies, and analytical tools to cost-effectively meet the changing needs of the business
• Supporting Consumer Insights Director on larger customer insight efforts
• Leverage research practices to ensure consistent and effective application and utility of learning
• Familiarity with primary, secondary and tracking research methodologies including customer satisfaction, usability, user testing, and website metrics. An ability to demonstrate a passion for this field.
• 1 -4 years of Marketing experience with research experience in primary and secondary research
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects at different stages concurrently
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Self-motivated and self-monitoring. Proactive; has a sense of curiosity and urgency
• Confident with a point of view and ability to work in a team environment
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Manage the research documents through legal & compliance process
• Strong computer skills including; Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
• A working knowledge of online usability tools such as UserZoom and/or research software experience such as Qualtrics a strong plus.