Aquent's Client is looking for a dynamic marketing professional who has experience with co-marketing or partner marketing, executing campaigns that are co-branded with multiple companies’ objectives in mind. The role is externally-facing. You will be the point of contact for our merchant partners’ marketing teams, ensuring that we are communicating the benefits of The Project to their customers and also marketing them effectively to the user base.
The ideal candidate will look something like this...
- You should have strong partner management skills and be results-oriented.
- The role requires you to manage multiple campaigns featuring different merchants at once - so you should be able to easily move from one project to another.
- You should have passion for working with major retailers and promoting new, tech-forward ways for consumers to shop.
- You’ll manage co-marketing initiatives (activities for and with our merchants)
- You should have experience marketing within the retail environment as well as with a range of direct response channels like emails, direct mail, digital, and others.
- The role gives you the opportunity to work directly with our merchant partners as the primary marketing point of contact with them.
- You’ll listen to what their goals are and develop and execute joint marketing plans that drive volume for them.
- This role requires you to drive strategy and execution of campaigns that will meet the goals of the merchant as well as promote awareness and business
- You will manage strategic development for the co-marketing channel, including initiative preparation, client management (and ongoing relationship building), logistics, program management and measurement.
Top Daily Responsibilities:
Manage co-marketing campaigns with merchant partners, as main point of contact for key retailers owning strategy and execution
Deliver scaled direct response marketing campaigns that have high reach and generate significant sales volume for the company and our merchant partners
- Manage marketing programming with merchants, including broadly-reaching efforts in merchant channels e.g. email marketing, direct mail, couponing, signage, etc.
- Includes creative ideation, program planning, coordinating with client/internal teams and execution
- Manage all logistics - e.g. working with merchandising/operations/other cross-functional teams), measurement
- Develop strategies to extend the lifetime value of consumers acquired via co-marketing efforts
- Work closely cross-functionally with the business development team to execute partner marketing campaigns
- Manage reporting of campaigns, being able to constantly give team updates against our goals across all programs (and how to optimize our channels)
- Budget management (ensuring execution stays inside of set budget, monitoring invoices, inputting costs into program plan trixes)
- Assist with post-program deliverables including but not limited to aggregating feedback, measuring revenue, communicating success/optimization opportunities to broader team
- 5-7 years experience with partner or co-marketing: managing partner relationships and executing joint marketing plans and campaigns between partner companies
- Must be able to describe co-branded or co-marketing campaigns that they have launched that have driven results for all brands/companies involved
- 5-10 years experience within a strong brand or retail marketing team, with expertise in the conception and execution of marketing campaigns (awareness-driving or direct response)
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Expertise managing logistics and details for marketing campaigns
- Analytical skills
- Ability to put together forecasting for campaigns you’re planning in terms of what volume we could expect to see based on benchmarks, establish testing plans to optimize learnings from campaigns, and deliver solid analytics at the end of campaigns showing the impact
- Solid experience with campaign ideation and execution (soup to nuts campaign development)
- Ability to execute with excellence and work w/cross-functional teams seamlessly
- Flexibility, can think on feet to come up with solutions, willing to pivot depending on how campaigns/channels are performing